Skirting

White pleated skirt Zara, similar here - Light blue top with bows Forever 21
Gold flats Fabrizio Gianni, similar here - Houndstooth print hand bag, similar

Evil eye bracelet, similar smaller one under 13.00 USD here

These last few days I have been going for skirts. I have several dozens that have not seen the light of day in many months. Now that I think of it, it is very likely because I am always buying something and the items I already own get pushed behind in a very long line. These two months of no shopping I have honestly not accomplished what I wanted which was to wear all of the unworn and new with tag garments. Then again, it's not quite the end of March yet and I can always have April.

Linking to Oh Hey Girl!Oh To be A Muse

4 comments

Sheila said...

This is a nice summery skirt - I love full pouffy skirts!

Are you going to keep up your shopping ban for another month? You seem to be getting really good benefits from it, and culling a lot of items from your closet.

Mica said...

This is a nice skirt! :) I'm pleased you could get it out for a wear. It works so nicely with your blue top too.

I used to have a big collection of aline skirts like this but rarely wore them. Now I only have 2 left and I'm wishing I kept the rest, it's a lovely style :)


Away From The Blue Blog

Beauty Unearthly said...

Love the combination of outfit!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

So cute! I just adore that top and the skirt really compliments it.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/